Worthy of note
Praise where praise is due. It is heartening to see our council acting with speed and decisiveness.
As reported in the Herald (May 10, page 3) they are about to take action against something that is “unsightly and detrimental, a danger to pedestrians, a potential hazard, and unsuitable”.
No, it isn’t about Pennington Point, it’s the Save Our Sidmouth noticeboard in Old Fore Street.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 5 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 8 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 9 GPs in Devon seeing more patients face-to-face than UK average
- 10 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary