Worthy of note
Praise where praise is due. It is heartening to see our council acting with speed and decisiveness.
As reported in the Herald (May 10, page 3) they are about to take action against something that is “unsightly and detrimental, a danger to pedestrians, a potential hazard, and unsuitable”.
No, it isn’t about Pennington Point, it’s the Save Our Sidmouth noticeboard in Old Fore Street.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 4 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 7 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead