Writers please note, long letters get Pat’s goat
Good, short letters are what I seek,
For when they’re long, I grow quite weak
And I lose interest half way through (Can’t they trim a word or two!?)
Make their missives short and sweet,
To the point, succinct and neat.
You may also want to watch:
Then, with their message clear and bold,
All my attention they will hold.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
Mrs Pat Rose
74 Manstone Avenue
ED: A point succinctly made, Pat. Correspondents please note!