Writers please note, long letters get Pat’s goat
Good, short letters are what I seek,
For when they’re long, I grow quite weak
And I lose interest half way through (Can’t they trim a word or two!?)
Make their missives short and sweet,
To the point, succinct and neat.
You may also want to watch:
Then, with their message clear and bold,
All my attention they will hold.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 4 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 5 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 6 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 7 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 8 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 9 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 10 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
Mrs Pat Rose
74 Manstone Avenue
ED: A point succinctly made, Pat. Correspondents please note!