Yes to pharmacy
In response to Dr Duncan Hall’s letter to the Herald on January 31, I should like to voice my support for an independent pharmacy at the new site at Stowford Health Centre.
I am currently a user of the Sidford Health Centre, so it will affect my future use. To have a joined-up service is beneficial to patients.
I recently was so impressed when I assisted a friend who needed both doctor and nurses’ services at the Blackmoor Health Centre.
They treated my friend with the utmost sensitivity and consideration, enabling her to have all that was required in investigations to be carried out at the one visit.
In other places she may have needed to make various other appointments, but no – they ensured we were not at all inconvenienced.
You may also want to watch:
Thank you so much for our wonderful team of health carers. I do hope that common sense (a rare commodity these days) will prevail and that the pharmacy will be granted the required licence.
- 1 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 2 Sidmouth Toy & Model Museum is a hit with Toto
- 3 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 4 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 5 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 6 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 7 Cricket ground will be transformed into festival car park
- 8 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 9 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 10 Property of Week: North Street, Ottery St Mary
Retired SRN SCM ONC