Yes to pharmacy
In response to Dr Duncan Hall’s letter to the Herald on January 31, I should like to voice my support for an independent pharmacy at the new site at Stowford Health Centre.
I am currently a user of the Sidford Health Centre, so it will affect my future use. To have a joined-up service is beneficial to patients.
I recently was so impressed when I assisted a friend who needed both doctor and nurses’ services at the Blackmoor Health Centre.
They treated my friend with the utmost sensitivity and consideration, enabling her to have all that was required in investigations to be carried out at the one visit.
In other places she may have needed to make various other appointments, but no – they ensured we were not at all inconvenienced.
You may also want to watch:
Thank you so much for our wonderful team of health carers. I do hope that common sense (a rare commodity these days) will prevail and that the pharmacy will be granted the required licence.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 8 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 9 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
Retired SRN SCM ONC