Yes to pharmacy
In response to Dr Duncan Hall’s letter to the Herald on January 31, I should like to voice my support for an independent pharmacy at the new site at Stowford Health Centre.
I am currently a user of the Sidford Health Centre, so it will affect my future use. To have a joined-up service is beneficial to patients.
I recently was so impressed when I assisted a friend who needed both doctor and nurses’ services at the Blackmoor Health Centre.
They treated my friend with the utmost sensitivity and consideration, enabling her to have all that was required in investigations to be carried out at the one visit.
In other places she may have needed to make various other appointments, but no – they ensured we were not at all inconvenienced.
You may also want to watch:
Thank you so much for our wonderful team of health carers. I do hope that common sense (a rare commodity these days) will prevail and that the pharmacy will be granted the required licence.
- 1 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 2 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 3 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 4 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 5 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 6 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 7 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 8 Nature's own nocturnal acrobats gracing the skies in Devon
- 9 Month of the dead is a time to remember loved ones
- 10 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
Retired SRN SCM ONC