Your love story
SIR - We’re making a new, three-part BBC series on the story of love and marriage in Britain, from the 1930s up to the present day, based on the personal memories of those who have the strongest tales to tell.
Were you married during or before the Second World War and still have powerful memories of love and marriage? If your partner is still alive, we could be especially interested, as you may be one of the longest-married couples in Britain.Do you have an especially interesting or dramatic love and marriage story? Did you marry in difficult circumstances or in the face of adversity? Or perhaps an act of fate brought you and your loved one together?
Did you face disapproval and rejection- especially from your parents- for following the love you wanted?
Was married life what you expected it to be? What were the highs and lows? How did you deal with the many challenges that face long-term partners?
Whatever your love story, whatever your age, if you have a fascinating tale you want to tell we’d love to hear from you, so, please get in touch with me, Emily Sivyer, at Testimony Films on 0117 925 8589, firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Emily Sivyer at Testimony Films, 12 Great George Street, Bristol, BS1 5RH.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 4 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 5 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 6 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 7 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 8 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 9 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 10 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses