Your love story
SIR - We’re making a new, three-part BBC series on the story of love and marriage in Britain, from the 1930s up to the present day, based on the personal memories of those who have the strongest tales to tell.
Were you married during or before the Second World War and still have powerful memories of love and marriage? If your partner is still alive, we could be especially interested, as you may be one of the longest-married couples in Britain.Do you have an especially interesting or dramatic love and marriage story? Did you marry in difficult circumstances or in the face of adversity? Or perhaps an act of fate brought you and your loved one together?
Did you face disapproval and rejection- especially from your parents- for following the love you wanted?
Was married life what you expected it to be? What were the highs and lows? How did you deal with the many challenges that face long-term partners?
Whatever your love story, whatever your age, if you have a fascinating tale you want to tell we’d love to hear from you, so, please get in touch with me, Emily Sivyer, at Testimony Films on 0117 925 8589, email@example.com or write to Emily Sivyer at Testimony Films, 12 Great George Street, Bristol, BS1 5RH.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 2 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 3 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 4 Centenary celebration for knitting legend, Audrey
- 5 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 6 Can YOU help successful Sidmouth Running Club Juniors grow?
- 7 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 8 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 9 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 10 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award