�2k cash boost for Sidford Playgroup
CHILDREN at Sidford Playgroup have a whole range of new toys and equipment, thanks to a �2,000 Early Years grant. offe
CHILDREN at Sidford Playgroup have a whole range of new toys and equipment, thanks to a �2,000 Early Years grant.
The equipment was on show at the playgroup's open day last Tuesday, when parents could take their children along to see what it has to offer the youngsters.
"It was really good, we had a few people interested and their children got to play with the new toys too," said treasurer Sandra Spiller.
New items included ride-on tractors, a wiggly tunnel, Playmobil pirate ship, paint apron holder and easel and new markings for hopscotch, the alphabet and road, outside on the playground area.
You may also want to watch:
"It has made it really nice for the children," said Sandra.
The playgroup is open from 9.30am to 12noon Monday to Friday and takes children from aged two.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 7 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 10 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens