�2k cash boost for Sidford Playgroup
CHILDREN at Sidford Playgroup have a whole range of new toys and equipment, thanks to a �2,000 Early Years grant. offe
CHILDREN at Sidford Playgroup have a whole range of new toys and equipment, thanks to a �2,000 Early Years grant.
The equipment was on show at the playgroup's open day last Tuesday, when parents could take their children along to see what it has to offer the youngsters.
"It was really good, we had a few people interested and their children got to play with the new toys too," said treasurer Sandra Spiller.
New items included ride-on tractors, a wiggly tunnel, Playmobil pirate ship, paint apron holder and easel and new markings for hopscotch, the alphabet and road, outside on the playground area.
You may also want to watch:
"It has made it really nice for the children," said Sandra.
The playgroup is open from 9.30am to 12noon Monday to Friday and takes children from aged two.
- 1 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 2 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 3 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 4 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 5 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 6 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 7 Hot! Hot! Hot! Haytor Heller
- 8 Centenary celebration for knitting legend, Audrey
- 9 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 10 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award