�2k cash boost for Sidford Playgroup
CHILDREN at Sidford Playgroup have a whole range of new toys and equipment, thanks to a �2,000 Early Years grant. offe
CHILDREN at Sidford Playgroup have a whole range of new toys and equipment, thanks to a �2,000 Early Years grant.
The equipment was on show at the playgroup's open day last Tuesday, when parents could take their children along to see what it has to offer the youngsters.
"It was really good, we had a few people interested and their children got to play with the new toys too," said treasurer Sandra Spiller.
New items included ride-on tractors, a wiggly tunnel, Playmobil pirate ship, paint apron holder and easel and new markings for hopscotch, the alphabet and road, outside on the playground area.
You may also want to watch:
"It has made it really nice for the children," said Sandra.
The playgroup is open from 9.30am to 12noon Monday to Friday and takes children from aged two.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 4 Sporting tribute to club stalwart from grateful members
- 5 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 6 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 7 'More visible' speed limit signs to be installed on A375 Sidbury Hill
- 8 Alderman honour for councillor devoted to serving community
- 9 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 10 Woman flown to hospital after fall