A bird’s-eye view of Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
Paraglider pilot Simon soars above town and shares stunning photos
A paraglider pilot has high hopes Herald readers will enjoy these stunning images of Sidmouth.
Simon Vacher has shared his photos to celebrate the beauty of the town and its surrounding countryside.
Simon, a Sidmouth-based wildlife, adventure and documentary cameraman who is really into his adventure sports, said: “Dawn Manley at The Lighthouse in Sidmouth inspired me to share the panoramic views us paraglider pilots enjoy after we had a chat over lunch.
“It took me a while to fly into a safe position to get the photos I wanted as I waited for the sea breeze to arrive, but when the time was right I snapped away the following shots! I hope people enjoy them as I much as I enjoyed taking them.”
You may also want to watch:
Simon also enjoys kayaking, surfing and cycling along this fabulous coastline.
Find out more about his work at: www.simonvacherfilm.com
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 7 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 8 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 9 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead