A dozen Devon artists return to Sidmouth’s Kennaway House
- Credit: Archant
A popular exhibition by an eclectic group of 12 East Devon artists starts this weekend at Kennaway House.
Inspired by local surroundings, each artist has a unique way of interpreting the beautiful Devon landscape, the dramatic coastline, beach scenes and street life.
Artbeat 2017 promises to be an exciting and varied show and is a great opportunity to buy work directly from the artist.
Original paintings, prints, cards, textiles and gifts will be on sale.
Sidmouth artists taking part are Bente Kumar, Debbie Coles, Trixie Walker, Susan Paradise, June Murrell, Steph George and Rosemary McFarlane.
You may also want to watch:
June and Debbie will be artists-in-residence during the exhibition and will be demonstrating their skills.
Artbeat is open daily from tomorrow (Saturday) until Sunday, September 24 from 10am to 5.30pm.
- 1 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 2 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 3 Tar Barrel Night paintings will help keep the event rolling
- 4 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 5 Hospitality needs a 'seat at cabinet the table' in Westminster - Michael Caines
- 6 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 7 Fake Covid-19 vaccine scam alert
- 8 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 9 An extra £4.6 billion made available to support UK businesses during lockdown
- 10 TOTO TALK - musings of a dog about town
Admission is free.