All set for Sidmouth’s ‘best classic car show yet’
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Classic Car Show is back by popular demand this weekend, offering a fun day for all the family.
Enthusiasts will be able to view an array of alternative energy engines and gleaming motors from 11am tomorrow (Saturday) at Sidmouth Cricket Club in Fortfield Terrace.
The chamber of commerce has organised the show in partnership with The Crash Box Club of Devon and promises a fun day out with attractions and refreshments in a beautiful seaside setting.
The show is weather-dependent and donations are welcome.
Organiser Mike Lavers said: “This year we have more than 300 cars. We have got a very good range of cars running right through the spectrum. We’ve got a couple of new electric cars to highlight developments in motoring. I think this is going to be the best show yet.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 7 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 8 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge