All the fun of the fayre
A MIX of traditional events and sideshows will be on offer at Sid Valley Rotary s Summer Fayre on Saturday, August 16.
A MIX of traditional events and sideshows will be on offer at Sid Valley Rotary's Summer Fayre on Saturday, August 16.
It will take place between 10am and 3pm at Blackmore Gardens, Sidmouth, to raise money for local charities and Shelterbox, which is based in Helston and sends immediate shelter and survival equipment to disaster areas around the world.
Entrance is free and as well as a hog roast, local foods and a Pimms tent, there will be Punch and Judy shows, children's games, a magician, traditional music, arts and craft stalls, plants and more than 30 other produce stalls.
Balloon modelling and prize tombolas will also be held and with most stalls under cover don't be deterred by rain.
You may also want to watch:
Sid Valley Rotarian Mike Lavers said: "We are particularly pleased to have a number of organic and interesting suppliers that would normally frequent local farmers markets.
"We have been most fortunate in securing out-of-town sponsorship for this year's event, however their sponsorship is a one-off donation and next year we will be seeking local sponsors."
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 5 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 6 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 7 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 8 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
* Sid Valley Rotary Club now meets at the Blue Ball, Sidford, each Monday evening, except bank holidays, at 6.30pm for 7pm and new members are welcome to attend.