Still chance to ‘poop’ along to cricket club ‘dungraiser’
- Credit: Archant
Three alpacas will be the unlikely players on a cricket pitch, with punters in with a chance of cash prizes if they correctly guess where they will poo.
Sidbury Cricket Club is celebrating its return to the Devon Cricket League by inviting three alpacas to poo on the pitch.
The club has teamed up with Bearhouse Alpacas in Sidbury, which will send a trio of its 48-strong herd –, Brian, Valentino and Merry – to the event.
Guessers can pick a square and if they choose the same patch as the alpaca, they will win a £250 jackpot.The idea stemmed from the club’s early days when they invited a cow to do the same.
As well as the alpacas, there will be a barbecue, drinks, a raffle and games to take part in.
You may also want to watch:
The event takes place at 5pm on Wednesday May 1.
For more information on the ‘dungraiser’ search ‘The Dungraiser! Where will the Alpaca Poo?’ on Facebook.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 8 Ottery has gone 'above and beyond' during this difficult time
- 9 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites
- 10 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity