Anger after notice board is targeted
Posters and drawing pins were found scattered across Sidford Cross on Sunday morning, leaving one resident very annoyed.
Ken Stibbard was walking his dog, Holly, when he spotted the mess.
He immediately took the King Charles Cavalier back indoors and began clearing up.
The 80-year-old said: “I just opened the gate and saw that the notice board looked naked. It’s more of an annoyance that someone would do this and for little dogs, those pins can be nasty for their paws.”
The board is frequently updated with events in the community.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Stibbard wanted other residents in Sidmouth to be aware of what happened but he hopes it was a one-off occurrence.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 5 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 6 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 7 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 8 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98