Annual EDAA art exhibition opens in Sidmouth
- Credit: EDAA
See what members of the East Devon Art Academy have been working on over the last 12 months
The End of Year Exhibition at East Devon Art Academy, in Old Fore Street, Sidmouth, opens on Saturday, 25 May.
On this first day there will be a coffee morning starting at 10.30am, with the proceeds going to Hospiscare and Macmillan Cancer Support.
The exhibition consists of art by students of EDAA completed over the last year. There is a large range of work in oils, acrylics, watercolour and mixed media. Subject matter ranges from land and seascapes to floral work and animal portraits. Some work is for sale, along with prints and cards.
The exhibition is open every day until Sunday, June 2. Opening hours are 11am - 5pm Monday to Saturday, 12 - 4pm Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
The art school provides weekly classes for all abilities, workshops taught by well-known visting artists, and a summer school.
For details about the exhibition, or about the Academy, please contact 01395 516284 or visit its website. www.eastdevonart.co.uk
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 9 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 10 Set aside a wild patch in your garden - better to watch than the television!