Anything Goes at Manor Pavilion Theatre, Sidmouth
- Credit: Picture: Brian Rees
Sidmouth Musical Theatre perform the popular musical by Cole Porter
It’s that time of year again for Sidmouth Musical Theatre’s Easter production at the Manor Pavilion Theatre.
This year they are performing the popular award-winning and toe-tapping musical Anything Goes by Cole Porter, so don’t miss the boat!
Climb aboard the SS American and enjoy the madcap adventures of stowaway Billy Crocker as he follows the girl of his dreams from New York to London, aided and abetted by nightclub singer Reno Sweeney and “public enemy” Moonface Martin.
With a talented cast on stage, a band of experienced musicians, and well-known numbers including I Get a Kick Out of You, You’re the Top, It’s De-Lovely, it all promises to make for a great show. Anything Goes runs from Saturday, April 20 – Saturday 27 (no Sunday performance) at 7.45pm, Saturday matinée April 27 2.30pm. Tickets £17 (under 16 £14 matinée only). Theatre Box Office 01395 514413 Monday - Saturday 10am – 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The annual Marriott Trophy at Sidmouth Town Football Club
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 4 The questions of British Lions selection
- 5 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 6 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 7 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 8 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 The keys to good teamwork? Trust, communiication, commitment and accountability