Appeal to catch vandals behind spate of graffiti in Stowford Rise
- Credit: Archant
Police road safety signs, bollards, bins and phone kiosk were all covered in black ‘tags’
Police are appealing for witnesses to help catch the vandals behind a spate of graffiti in Stowford Rise.
Bollards, lamp posts, road signs, bins and a telephone Kiosk were all sprayed with black ‘tags’ between December 26 and 28 2015.
The bus shelter was also targeted, as well as recently erected police safety signs which were installed to remind drivers not to overtake ‘keep left’ bollards at the top of the hill.
PCSO Steven Blanchford-Cox of Sidmouth’s Neighbourhood Police team said: “If any member of the public has any information regarding this incident please contact police on 101 quoting Crime number CR/002935/16.”
You may also want to watch:
Alternately, people can e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 5 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 6 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 7 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 8 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 9 Sidmouth in Bloom seating project full of civic pride
- 10 New exhibition features Sidmouth view