Appeal to find lost camera and ‘priceless’ photos
- Credit: Archant
A Sidford woman is appealing for help recapturing the precious memories of her best friend’s wedding that were lost when her camera went missing on Saturday.
Snap-happy Nicola Russell hopes someone will see memorable landmarks on the device and reunite her with the ‘irreplaceable’ images.
Holly Webb and Sam Dawes tied the knot at Kennaway House on Saturday before moving to their home behind Newton Poppleford Village Hall for the reception.
Nicola said: “Your best friend only gets married once – the camera was £120 but the photos are irreplaceable.
“It was a beautiful day, just stunning from beginning to end.”
You may also want to watch:
The 28-year-old used to work in marketing at the Donkey Sanctuary, taking many of the photos.
She has just moved from South Lawn to Cornwall and a job at Truro and Penwith College but returned as a bridesmaid to see Holly walk up the aisle.
- 1 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 2 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 3 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 4 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 7 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 8 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Sidmouth undone by powerful St Austell performance
Nicola said her friends made fun of her for taking photos on a camera rather than her phone but she has always been a keen photographer.
The white Olympus camera was lost on Saturday evening or Sunday morning.
Anyone who finds it is asked to call Nicola on 07801 974674.