Around £16k up for grabs for Sidmouth organisations and groups
- Credit: Archant
Around £16,000 is available to spend in and around Sidmouth.
Sidmouth Town Council has a stack of cash ready to be spent as part of its grants scheme.
Voluntary organisations and groups have until Monday, December 16, to apply for a portion of the funds.
Applications will be considered at a council meeting in January 2020.
To be successful, applications must demonstrate that it:
You may also want to watch:
1. Promotes the well-being of the people and community.
2. Enhances and/or preserves the heritage of the town.
- 1 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Football in support of mental health
- 6 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 7 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 8 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 9 Ottery St Mary Silver Band 'Centenary+1' fundraiser launched
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
3. Contributes to the viability and vitality of the economy.
4. Improves the cohesiveness of the community.
5. Is inclusive of a wide spectrum of beneficiaries.
6. Contributes towards the community's cultural life.
7. Contributes to organisational and/or environmental sustainability.
Visit sidmouth.gov.uk to download an application form.