Around £16k up for grabs for Sidmouth organisations and groups
- Credit: Archant
Around £16,000 is available to spend in and around Sidmouth.
Sidmouth Town Council has a stack of cash ready to be spent as part of its grants scheme.
Voluntary organisations and groups have until Monday, December 16, to apply for a portion of the funds.
Applications will be considered at a council meeting in January 2020.
To be successful, applications must demonstrate that it:
You may also want to watch:
1. Promotes the well-being of the people and community.
2. Enhances and/or preserves the heritage of the town.
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Hopes high that half marathon will be an annual event
- 5 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 6 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 7 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 8 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 9 Toto goes bananas with his love for fruit and veg shop
- 10 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
3. Contributes to the viability and vitality of the economy.
4. Improves the cohesiveness of the community.
5. Is inclusive of a wide spectrum of beneficiaries.
6. Contributes towards the community's cultural life.
7. Contributes to organisational and/or environmental sustainability.
Visit sidmouth.gov.uk to download an application form.