Around £16k up for grabs for Sidmouth organisations and groups
- Credit: Archant
Around £16,000 is available to spend in and around Sidmouth.
Sidmouth Town Council has a stack of cash ready to be spent as part of its grants scheme.
Voluntary organisations and groups have until Monday, December 16, to apply for a portion of the funds.
Applications will be considered at a council meeting in January 2020.
To be successful, applications must demonstrate that it:
You may also want to watch:
1. Promotes the well-being of the people and community.
2. Enhances and/or preserves the heritage of the town.
- 1 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 2 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 3 Business owners are asking 'has the Government done enough to help?'
- 4 Peninsula League season could be over
- 5 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 6 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 How the Beeching Report signalled the end of the line for many local railways
3. Contributes to the viability and vitality of the economy.
4. Improves the cohesiveness of the community.
5. Is inclusive of a wide spectrum of beneficiaries.
6. Contributes towards the community's cultural life.
7. Contributes to organisational and/or environmental sustainability.
Visit sidmouth.gov.uk to download an application form.