Artbeat 2019 local artists’ exhibition at Kennaway House, Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
A popular exhibition of work by an eclectic group of 10 East Devon artists will be at Kennaway House from Friday, September 6, until Sunday, September 15.
It is an opportunity to see a wide variety of art, much of it inspired by the area's beautiful landscape and dramatic coastline, and buy work directly from the artists.
The Sidmouth artists taking part are Bente Kumar, Debbie Coles, Trixie Walker, Susan Paradise, June Murrell, Stephanie George and Diane Briggs.
Stephanie George grew up in Sidmouth and her work is greatly influenced by the sea. Stephanie loves to experiment with different media and interesting subjects, depending on where her mood takes her.
Trixie Walker enjoys painting a variety of subjects and has recently been inspired by her travels in Italy. Among some of her work on display is a peaceful interior scene.
You may also want to watch:
Artbeat 2019 is open daily from 10am until 5pm and admission is free.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 4 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 5 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 8 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 9 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 10 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National