Artist spends three days making digital Sidmouth seafront picture
- Credit: Archant
An artist spent three days creating a digital drawing of Sidmouth seafront on her iPad.
Molly Finnegan, of Molly Jane Illustration, is a former resident with a love of coastal towns.
Molly said: “I mostly get inspiration from coastal villages such as Sidmouth all the way through to Solva.
“The inspiration came from living in Sidmouth for two years and I had always wanted to draw the seafront.
“I have a couple of pieces already in different mediums such as watercolour, lino prints and acrylic.
You may also want to watch:
“The image was originally placed in the Sidmouth Community page on Facebook and I have been taken aback by the number of positive responses I have received.”
Molly is available for commissions and prints on the Etsy website.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
Keep up to date with the latest news and goings-on in your area by visiting www.sidmouthherald.co.uk