Arts and crafts fair in Sidmouth and other news
There will be an arts and craft fair at St John’s Hall, Blackmore Drive, tomorrow. Read this and more.
CRAFT FAIR: There will be an arts and craft fair at St John’s Hall, Blackmore Drive, tomorrow. There will be a host of items created by Sidmouth craftsmen, including jewellery, glassware, seascapes and driftwood furniture. It is open from 10am to 4pm, with free entry. Refreshments are available.
TEA DANCE: Having treated the ladies at the March Tea Dance, it’s now the turn of the men at next Sunday’s event at the Stowford Centre, with each one attending receiving a draw ticket with a prize of a meal for two at a local restaurant. Starting at 2.30pm, tickets cost �3, and the tea dances have already raised more than �1,000 for ShelterBox. For further details, contact Jean or David on 01395 579856.
You may also want to watch:
STOWFORD: After successful nights in May and June, The 3 Hills Caf� at Stowford Community Centre, run by Trevor Hill and Greg Bess, are keen to work with more local groups to put on other events and promote the centre as a lively venue to be used by anyone within the wider Sidmouth area. Contact via email at email@example.com, or just drop in and see Trevor and Greg.
- 1 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 2 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 3 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 4 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 5 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 Yellow weather warning for Devon
- 8 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 9 Sidmouth undone by powerful St Austell performance