‘Ask The Gardener’ event to be held at Newton Poppleford for FORCE Cancer Charity
- Credit: Archant
A call-out has been issued to all gardeners who have problems they would like some help solving.
Exmouth and Budleigh Salterton District Friends of FORCE Cancer Charity is holding an ‘Ask The Gardener’ evening on Thursday, September 27 at The Pavilion, in Newton Poppleford, from 7pm.
Chris Britton, proprietor of High Garden Nursery at Kenton, will be on hand to assist vegetable expert Rob Shields to answer all the gardening questions. All are welcome.
Tickets are £10 and include quiche and salad followed by coffee/tea and cake.
Those who attend have been asked to take along their own drinks.
You may also want to watch:
FORCE works locally to support anyone affected by cancer and every penny raised at this event will be spent locally.
Tickets to the event are available from Fiona Gunn on 01395 567077 or Jill Fry on 01395 263583.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 7 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 8 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge