Author with 1,000 years worth of royal tales to visit Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
A man whose job it is to tell 1,000 years’ worth of tales about the country’s royal history will be giving a talk in Sidmouth next month.
Aaron Manning, the interpretation manager for History Royal Palace, will be visiting Kennaway House on Friday, June 9, to talk about his work.
Mr Manning, who has appeared on TV programs including the Secrets of British Castles and A Tale of Britain, specialises in Warwick Castle and the earls of Warwick.
As well as being an aspiring author and researcher for the aristocracy in the 19th and 20th centuries, he is also an enthusiast for castles and all things medieval.
Mr Manning now has the job of being a project manager for new experiences at the Tower of London, Kensington Palace and Hampton Court for domestic and foreign visitors.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7pm ready for 7.30pm start. Tickets are £12 and include a glass of wine. Call 01395 51551 for more.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites
- 9 New exhibition features Sidmouth view
- 10 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity