Baby massage sessions in Ottery and more news
Get to know your child at baby massage sessions in Ottery. Read this and more
HARVEST: A ‘Harvest Thanksgiving’ service will be held at Ottery St Mary United Reformed Church next Sunday, October 9 at 10.30am. The guest speaker is Brian Warren MBE, who works with Farm Crisis Network and there will be a collection of long-life food for Exeter Food Bank.
CHARITY: The group Action Medical research are returning to Ottery St Mary to sell bric-a-brac, furniture, clothes and other items at the Institute on Yonder Street on Saturday, October 8 from 10am until 4.30pm. Entrance is 50 pence, there will be biscuits and refreshments served all day, with proceeds going to the research charity.
You may also want to watch:
CHILDREN: Ottery Children’s Centre is holding a ‘Baby Massage’ course in November. It will be every Tuesday for four weeks from 2pm until 3pm and there are still places on the group which is suitable for children between 6 weeks to just before crawling. The course offers a unique opportunity to get to know your baby; supports bonding and creates a gentle environment. Contact 01404 813642 to registering for the course.
- 1 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 2 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 3 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 4 Gold award success for Sidmouth and 'outstanding' community projects praised by South West In Bloom
- 5 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 6 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 7 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 8 Sidmouth Repair Cafe set to reopen later this month
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Village panto group secures prestigious national award
LOST: Ottery Police has recently received a set of keys, and also 2 individual keys. If they are yours then call the new non urgent number 101 and ask for Maria the PCSO for Ottery St. Mary.