Ball raises £2,500 for wedding
- Credit: Archant
A successful charity ball has raised £2,500 for the Wedding Wishing Well Foundation.
Guests dressed to the nines for the Moulin Rouge-inspired event at the Deer Park Hotel last Friday.
On the night there was entertainment from a magician and dancers and a charity auction.
Among the guests was the Wedding Wishing Well Foundation’s founder Naomi Thomas.
Sidmouth-born Naomi set up the charity despite battling terminal illness herself to help others with life-limiting conditions enjoy their dream nuptials.
You may also want to watch:
Organiser Frances Keene said: “It was amazing.”
- 1 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 2 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 3 Tar Barrel Night paintings will help keep the event rolling
- 4 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 5 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 6 Hospitality needs a 'seat at cabinet the table' in Westminster - Michael Caines
- 7 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 8 An extra £4.6 billion made available to support UK businesses during lockdown
- 9 TOTO TALK - musings of a dog about town
- 10 Mitch 'still committed' to £1 million Sidmouth restaurant plan