Ball raises £2,500 for wedding
- Credit: Archant
A successful charity ball has raised £2,500 for the Wedding Wishing Well Foundation.
Guests dressed to the nines for the Moulin Rouge-inspired event at the Deer Park Hotel last Friday.
On the night there was entertainment from a magician and dancers and a charity auction.
Among the guests was the Wedding Wishing Well Foundation’s founder Naomi Thomas.
Sidmouth-born Naomi set up the charity despite battling terminal illness herself to help others with life-limiting conditions enjoy their dream nuptials.
You may also want to watch:
Organiser Frances Keene said: “It was amazing.”
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 4 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC