Barbara honoured as she retires after 21 years at Fields of Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
Valued member of staff finally hangs up apron
A loyal coffee shop assistant has hung up her apron after 21 years of service with Fields of Sidmouth.
Barbara Hodge was honoured upon her retirement for her commitment and dedication to the company.
Fields’ store manager Brian Dowie presented Barbara with a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of bubbly on her last day as a thank-you for the hard work she put into her roles – both as a cook in the kitchen and working as front of house.
Coffee shop manager Paul Grainger said: “Barbara has been a hard-working, loyal and valued member of the team.
You may also want to watch:
“It has been a pleasure working alongside her. We are very lucky to have had Barbara’s commitment and wish her a very long and happy retirement.”
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 5 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 6 Demand for properties in Sidmouth is high as South West becomes more desirable
- 7 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 8 Hopes high that half marathon will be an annual event
- 9 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 10 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival