Barbara honoured as she retires after 21 years at Fields of Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
Valued member of staff finally hangs up apron
A loyal coffee shop assistant has hung up her apron after 21 years of service with Fields of Sidmouth.
Barbara Hodge was honoured upon her retirement for her commitment and dedication to the company.
Fields’ store manager Brian Dowie presented Barbara with a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of bubbly on her last day as a thank-you for the hard work she put into her roles – both as a cook in the kitchen and working as front of house.
Coffee shop manager Paul Grainger said: “Barbara has been a hard-working, loyal and valued member of the team.
You may also want to watch:
“It has been a pleasure working alongside her. We are very lucky to have had Barbara’s commitment and wish her a very long and happy retirement.”
- 1 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 2 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 3 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 4 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 5 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 6 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year