Beer and Branscombe police figures released
POLICE have released last month s reported crime figures for Beer and Branscombe. It was good news for Branscombe which had no reported crimes. This compares to two crimes in July and none in August 2008. In Beer there were three crimes, compared to one
POLICE have released last month's reported crime figures for Beer and Branscombe. It was good news for Branscombe which had no reported crimes.
This compares to two crimes in July and none in August 2008.
In Beer there were three crimes, compared to one crime in July and five in August 2008.
The first two crimes, both criminal damage, took place in Clapps Lane and the third incident happened on the A3052.
You may also want to watch:
At this location on August 29, a 27-year-old man was warned for possession of cannabis after his vehicle was stopped and searched by officers.
There has only been one reported crime in Beer so far this month which relates to a domestic assault on September 5.
- 1 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 2 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 3 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 4 Gold award success for Sidmouth and 'outstanding' community projects praised by South West In Bloom
- 5 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 6 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 7 Read all about it! Toto pays a visit to the bookshop
- 8 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 9 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
Branscombe had had no reported crimes so far this month.