Beer and Branscombe police figures released
POLICE have released last month s reported crime figures for Beer and Branscombe. It was good news for Branscombe which had no reported crimes. This compares to two crimes in July and none in August 2008. In Beer there were three crimes, compared to one
POLICE have released last month's reported crime figures for Beer and Branscombe. It was good news for Branscombe which had no reported crimes.
This compares to two crimes in July and none in August 2008.
In Beer there were three crimes, compared to one crime in July and five in August 2008.
The first two crimes, both criminal damage, took place in Clapps Lane and the third incident happened on the A3052.
You may also want to watch:
At this location on August 29, a 27-year-old man was warned for possession of cannabis after his vehicle was stopped and searched by officers.
There has only been one reported crime in Beer so far this month which relates to a domestic assault on September 5.
- 1 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 2 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 3 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 4 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 5 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 8 Grab your chance to win a new TV from Fords South West Ltd
- 9 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 10 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
Branscombe had had no reported crimes so far this month.