Beer Breakfast Club launch
A BREAKFAST club at Beer Primary School has been launched. As well as a healthy breakfast, activities will be available for the children and they will be escorted to their classrooms for the start of the school day. Each session, which take place on Tues
A BREAKFAST club at Beer Primary School has been launched.
As well as a healthy breakfast, activities will be available for the children and they will be escorted to their classrooms for the start of the school day.
Each session, which take place on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 8.15am, costs �2.50 per child.
Help with costs may be available through the childcare element of Working Families Tax Credit and workplace childcare voucher schemes.
You may also want to watch:
Martin O'Mahony, head teacher, said: "The aim of the breakfast club is to offer a place for children to come and relax and have fun with friends before school and to provide an opportunity to extend the school day, enabling parents and carers the freedom to work and study, safe in the knowledge their child is being well looked after in a safe and familiar environment.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 3 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 9 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98