Beer Coastguard help injured woman in Branscombe
- Credit: Archant
Beer Coastguards and paramedics were called to East Cliff on the coastal path after a reports a woman had fallen on Sunday.
A women suffered facial injuries after a fall during a walk in Branscombe at the weekend.
Beer Coastguard was called out on Sunday afternoon following reports a woman had fallen face first on the coastal path at the top of East Cliff.
A crew of seven coastguards were first on scene shortly after 2.30pm, an ambulance was also called.
The woman was assessed for injuries which included a cut above one eye, grazes, swelling. She was reported to be suffering from chest pains and was feeling light headed.
You may also want to watch:
Paramedics arrived and checked the woman and deemed no further treatement was required.
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 5 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 8 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future