Beer Panto delight
BEER Panto People are delighted with the audience s reaction to their latest pantomime. The group performed their take on Aladdin over three nights last week and director, Audrey Tims, was thrilled with people s comments. She said: It went extremely well
BEER Panto People are delighted with the audience's reaction to their latest pantomime.
The group performed their take on Aladdin over three nights last week and director, Audrey Tims, was thrilled with people's comments.
She said: "It went extremely well. Thursday night was virtually full and both Friday and Saturday were almost full as well. It was really good considering two other pantomimes were on at the same time.
"The cast was absolutely excellent and so was everybody on the production side of it.
You may also want to watch:
"We had an extremely positive response from the audience. Everyone said how much they enjoyed it.
"Some people hadn't been to a pantomime for years and they laughed their heads off.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 5 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 6 The more we work together the better it will be
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 9 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of
- 10 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
"I would like to thank the cast for their performances on stage and for helping with scenery and painting. They all worked extremely hard."
The group is already planning their AGM for the end of March or early April when they will decide on next year's panto.
Aside from this they will also be discussing which local groups they should support- by donating the proceeds they made from last week's performances.
Audrey added: "We would like to hear from local organisations with projects coming up which they need financial help with."
If you would like to put a group forward please contact Audrey on (01297) 20048.