Beer panto needs pianist for Robin Hood
Robin Hood needs a keyboard player to join his band of merry men otherwise Beer will not have its pantomime this winter.
Organisers from Beer Panto People are desperate for a musician to join their production as they continue to rehearse for Febraury’s performabnces.
Audrey Tims said the rehearsals are going well so far for their Robin Hood despite having lost several actors from this year’s show.
She has been pleased to bring in plenty of new recruits to the panto, and has a cast of around twenty.
She said: “Some of the new faces have taken on major roles and are doing very well.”
You may also want to watch:
But they still need a pianist who can read sheet music, and can offer to help pay travel expenses to get them to rehearsals if they don’t live locally.
She is also looking for one more cast member to play a small role, and anybody is welcome to join the chorus line who wants to be involved.
- 1 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 2 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 3 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 4 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 7 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 8 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 9 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 10 Sidmouth undone by powerful St Austell performance
They rehearse every Sunday evening in the Mariners Hall, and after a short Christmas break will start meeting twice a week in preparation for the performances in February.
If anybody is interested then Contact Audrey Tims on (01297) 20048 or at email@example.com.