Beer panto needs pianist for Robin Hood
Robin Hood needs a keyboard player to join his band of merry men otherwise Beer will not have its pantomime this winter.
Organisers from Beer Panto People are desperate for a musician to join their production as they continue to rehearse for Febraury’s performabnces.
Audrey Tims said the rehearsals are going well so far for their Robin Hood despite having lost several actors from this year’s show.
She has been pleased to bring in plenty of new recruits to the panto, and has a cast of around twenty.
She said: “Some of the new faces have taken on major roles and are doing very well.”
You may also want to watch:
But they still need a pianist who can read sheet music, and can offer to help pay travel expenses to get them to rehearsals if they don’t live locally.
She is also looking for one more cast member to play a small role, and anybody is welcome to join the chorus line who wants to be involved.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
They rehearse every Sunday evening in the Mariners Hall, and after a short Christmas break will start meeting twice a week in preparation for the performances in February.
If anybody is interested then Contact Audrey Tims on (01297) 20048 or at email@example.com.