Beer Primary School sports day
- Credit: Archant
Beer pupils limbered up for an afternoon of fun activities on their sports day.
The children took part in a throwing event, football dribble contest, bean bag relay, egg and spoon relay race, and a series of track-based fun.
Parents and staff watched on as the students navigated the round robin system after being divided into four houses.
The teams had 10 minutes to complete each activity.
Following the activities, each year group also took part in a sprint, hurdle, skipping and sack race before finishing with a whole school relay.
You may also want to watch:
For more sports day pictures, visit: www.sidmouthherald.co.uk
- 1 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Football in support of mental health
- 6 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 7 Ottery St Mary Silver Band 'Centenary+1' fundraiser launched
- 8 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 9 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 10 East Devon author launches satirical book