Beer School holds pamper fundraiser
A PAMPER evening, with taster treatments by a range of therapists, will be held at Beer Primary School on Thursday, May 21, to raise funds towards building a semi-outdoor classroom for pupils
A PAMPER evening, with taster treatments by a range of therapists, will be held at Beer Primary School on Thursday, May 21, to raise funds towards building a semi-outdoor classroom for pupils.
Organised by the school's PTFA, chairman Jenny Morgan said: "We held one last year for ladies and it was good fun and proved popular."
On between 7pm and 9.30pm, entry is �2.50, which includes a complimentary drink.
Each taster session will cost �3 and each therapist will book out their time for the evening.
You may also want to watch:
"We have arranged reflexology, reiki, nails or eyebrows, a clairvoyant and others, such as aromatherapy and a mini colour session to plan the colours that suit you," said Jenny.
She feels the new classroom would "offer other options to learn in" for the primary children.
- 1 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 2 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 3 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 4 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 5 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 6 Hot! Hot! Hot! Haytor Heller
- 7 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 8 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 9 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 10 Good old-fashioned common sense is what's needed
All the therapists are local, coming from Colyford, Beer and Seaton area.
There will also be a Body Shop stand and jewellery for sale, made by parents of children at the school.