Beer School holds pamper fundraiser
A PAMPER evening, with taster treatments by a range of therapists, will be held at Beer Primary School on Thursday, May 21, to raise funds towards building a semi-outdoor classroom for pupils
A PAMPER evening, with taster treatments by a range of therapists, will be held at Beer Primary School on Thursday, May 21, to raise funds towards building a semi-outdoor classroom for pupils.
Organised by the school's PTFA, chairman Jenny Morgan said: "We held one last year for ladies and it was good fun and proved popular."
On between 7pm and 9.30pm, entry is �2.50, which includes a complimentary drink.
Each taster session will cost �3 and each therapist will book out their time for the evening.
You may also want to watch:
"We have arranged reflexology, reiki, nails or eyebrows, a clairvoyant and others, such as aromatherapy and a mini colour session to plan the colours that suit you," said Jenny.
She feels the new classroom would "offer other options to learn in" for the primary children.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 8 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 9 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 10 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
All the therapists are local, coming from Colyford, Beer and Seaton area.
There will also be a Body Shop stand and jewellery for sale, made by parents of children at the school.