Beer School holds pamper fundraiser
A PAMPER evening, with taster treatments by a range of therapists, will be held at Beer Primary School on Thursday, May 21, to raise funds towards building a semi-outdoor classroom for pupils
A PAMPER evening, with taster treatments by a range of therapists, will be held at Beer Primary School on Thursday, May 21, to raise funds towards building a semi-outdoor classroom for pupils.
Organised by the school's PTFA, chairman Jenny Morgan said: "We held one last year for ladies and it was good fun and proved popular."
On between 7pm and 9.30pm, entry is �2.50, which includes a complimentary drink.
Each taster session will cost �3 and each therapist will book out their time for the evening.
"We have arranged reflexology, reiki, nails or eyebrows, a clairvoyant and others, such as aromatherapy and a mini colour session to plan the colours that suit you," said Jenny.
She feels the new classroom would "offer other options to learn in" for the primary children.
- 1 Ottery woman's home 'cuckooed' by County Lines drug gang
- 2 It's all power to the pedestrian... and we must embrace change
- 3 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 4 Students carry on Christmas tradition by taking tree through town
- 5 Seven rescue animals in Devon needing new forever homes
- 6 What are the chances of a white Christmas in Devon?
- 7 Ottery St Mary rings in the festivities
- 8 Welcome boost for road safety and a milestone for club
- 9 Christmas Light Switch-Ons in East Devon's towns
- 10 Local care partnership set up for Devon to prepare for winter
All the therapists are local, coming from Colyford, Beer and Seaton area.
There will also be a Body Shop stand and jewellery for sale, made by parents of children at the school.