Beer School holds pamper fundraiser
A PAMPER evening, with taster treatments by a range of therapists, will be held at Beer Primary School on Thursday, May 21, to raise funds towards building a semi-outdoor classroom for pupils
A PAMPER evening, with taster treatments by a range of therapists, will be held at Beer Primary School on Thursday, May 21, to raise funds towards building a semi-outdoor classroom for pupils.
Organised by the school's PTFA, chairman Jenny Morgan said: "We held one last year for ladies and it was good fun and proved popular."
On between 7pm and 9.30pm, entry is �2.50, which includes a complimentary drink.
Each taster session will cost �3 and each therapist will book out their time for the evening.
"We have arranged reflexology, reiki, nails or eyebrows, a clairvoyant and others, such as aromatherapy and a mini colour session to plan the colours that suit you," said Jenny.
She feels the new classroom would "offer other options to learn in" for the primary children.
- 1 Arson attack destroys Ottery NHS worker's car
- 2 Sainsbury's alters planned car park signs after 'customers only' concerns
- 3 Drunken gunman 'nearly shot dead' by police in village confrontation
- 4 Three Sidmouth sites included in review of East Devon employment sites
- 5 Sidmouth's Fire Beacon Hill will live up to its name in Jubilee ceremony
- 6 Firefighters tackle car fire at Ottery supermarket
- 7 'Amazing' fossils on display at Sidmouth Museum
- 8 Lifeguards return to Sidmouth beach
- 9 Plan unveiled to restore 'magical' hidden garden in Sidmouth
- 10 Concern over Sainsburys parking restriction plans
All the therapists are local, coming from Colyford, Beer and Seaton area.
There will also be a Body Shop stand and jewellery for sale, made by parents of children at the school.