Beer to shop til it drops!
BEER S annual late night shopping event promises to be full of festive cheer and spirit as the whole village comes together to mark the yuletide celebration. The evening begins when Father Christmas and this year s Regatta Princess switch on the lights of
BEER'S annual late night shopping event promises to be full of festive cheer and spirit as the whole village comes together to mark the yuletide celebration.
The evening begins when Father Christmas and this year's Regatta Princess switch on the lights of the two big Christmas trees outside of the Mariners Hall at 6.30pm.
Father Christmas will have a busy night as he will also be greeting children and finding out who has been naughty or nice this year.
A range of shops will participate in this years late shopping night and drinks and nibbles will be available.
You may also want to watch:
There will be various stalls in the Mariners Hall with local traders selling seasonal items including chocolate, jewellery, crafts, bric-a-brac and raffles.
People can browse the Christmas stalls while listening to a Balalaika band which will be performing in the hall.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 5 The more we work together the better it will be
- 6 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary
- 10 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of
The world-famous Wurlitzer will be played in Beer Congregational Church and St Michael's Church choir will be singing carols outside of the Mariners Hall.
The annual late night shopping event at Beer will take place on Friday, December 12 from 6.30pm.