Best friend travels half way round world for Sidmouth wedding
THE WEDDING of Michael Warburton and Emma Leonard took place on Saturday, September 20. The service was conducted by the Reverend David James at Sidmouth Parish Church. Michael, manager of Blini s café/bar, is the only son of Doug and Kath Warburton, of
THE WEDDING of Michael Warburton and Emma Leonard took place on Saturday, September 20.
The service was conducted by the Reverend David James at Sidmouth Parish Church.
Michael, manager of Blini's café/bar, is the only son of Doug and Kath Warburton, of Butts Road, Ottery St Mary.
Emma, a student nurse at Plymouth University, is the youngest daughter of Sheila Leonard, of Salters Meadow, Sidmouth.
You may also want to watch:
The bride, who was given away by her eldest brother, Neil, wore a San Patrique ivory wedding dress with a lace train and carried a bouquet of gloriosa lilies, calla lilies and gerberas.
The bridesmaids, Viv Leonard and Sally Bakrim, wore fuchsia pink floor length dresses and carried a smaller version of the bride's bouquet.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 7 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 8 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
Sally, Emma's best friend, flew back from the Carribean, where she now lives, to be Emma's bridesmaid for the day.
The best man was David Pugsley, Michael's best friend.
Mr and Mrs Warburton held their wedding reception at The Tumbling Weir in Ottery St Mary before jetting off to Rome for their honeymoon.
The couple will now live in Arcot Road, Sidmouth.