Best-selling author to sign books in Sidmouth and other news
Best-selling author Iris Jones-Simantel will be signing copies of her book Far From the East End in Paragon Books on December 7. Read this and more.
BOOK SIGNING: Sunday Times best-selling author Iris Jones-Simantel will be signing copies of her book Far From the East End in Paragon Books on December 7.
The Sidmouth-based writer will be there from 6.30pm until 8pm as part of the town’s late night shopping event.
FESTIVE EVENING: There will be an evening of carols, Christmas music and readings in St Giles’ Church in Sidbury on Thursday, December 6.
You may also want to watch:
The church choir will be on hand to help with the carols, and there will be refreshments available.
The event is free but there will be a collections for Sound Waves South West.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 6 Sporting tribute to club stalwart from grateful members
- 7 'More visible' speed limit signs to be installed on A375 Sidbury Hill
- 8 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 9 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 10 Woman flown to hospital after fall
PAVILION: Mary King will officially open Sidmouth Rugby Club’s new pavilion at Sidford on Sunday.
The ceremony will take place at 11am.