Bingo bonanza for Ottery fundraiser Matt
A BINGO night at Otter Nurseries on Wednesday will boost an Ottery man s quest to raise cash for a stroke charity.
A BINGO night at Otter Nurseries on Wednesday will boost an Ottery man's quest to raise cash for a stroke charity.
Hillcrest resident Matt Wintle is gearing up to cycle a gruelling 254 miles from London to Paris for the National Stroke Association.
Matt, 32, will take on the challenge in September after being inspired by his mum Brenda's brave battle
against a stroke which has left her disabled five years ago. He has already raised �1,000.
You may also want to watch:
The bingo night at Otter Nurseries will begin at 5pm.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 4 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 5 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 6 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 7 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 8 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 9 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 10 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon