Bingo bonanza for Ottery fundraiser Matt
A BINGO night at Otter Nurseries on Wednesday will boost an Ottery man s quest to raise cash for a stroke charity.
A BINGO night at Otter Nurseries on Wednesday will boost an Ottery man's quest to raise cash for a stroke charity.
Hillcrest resident Matt Wintle is gearing up to cycle a gruelling 254 miles from London to Paris for the National Stroke Association.
Matt, 32, will take on the challenge in September after being inspired by his mum Brenda's brave battle
against a stroke which has left her disabled five years ago. He has already raised �1,000.
You may also want to watch:
The bingo night at Otter Nurseries will begin at 5pm.
- 1 Urgent action sought to improve Four Elms Hill road safety
- 2 August celebrations at Manstone Lane – Home of the Vikings
- 3 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 4 Property of the Week: Wolversleigh Farm
- 5 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 6 Return to online meetings thanks to progressive alliance
- 7 Village summer fair returns to support local charities
- 8 Artists given a masterclass in watercolour painting
- 9 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 10 New minibus takes voluntary service's fleet to three