Bingo bonanza for Ottery fundraiser Matt
A BINGO night at Otter Nurseries on Wednesday will boost an Ottery man s quest to raise cash for a stroke charity.
A BINGO night at Otter Nurseries on Wednesday will boost an Ottery man's quest to raise cash for a stroke charity.
Hillcrest resident Matt Wintle is gearing up to cycle a gruelling 254 miles from London to Paris for the National Stroke Association.
Matt, 32, will take on the challenge in September after being inspired by his mum Brenda's brave battle
against a stroke which has left her disabled five years ago. He has already raised �1,000.
You may also want to watch:
The bingo night at Otter Nurseries will begin at 5pm.
- 1 The annual Marriott Trophy at Sidmouth Town Football Club
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 4 The questions of British Lions selection
- 5 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 6 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 7 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 8 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 9 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 10 The keys to good teamwork? Trust, communiication, commitment and accountability