Birth date’s a royal coincidence!
- Credit: Archant
SLEEPING peacefully, Sidmouth’s newest resident Chloe Woolley is blissfully unaware that she shares her birthday with the future King of
Little Chloe was born at the Royal Devon & Exeter Hosptial at 8.10pm on Monday, weighing 6lb 3oz – and her delighted parents had been totally oblivious to the national frenzy over events unfolding in London.
Mum Kirsty Anderson, 23, of Baker Close, did not know of the arrival of the royal baby, Prince George, until after her little bundle of joy had entered the world. She had gone into hosptial at 8am.
Dad Luke Woolley, 25, had no idea either, as he was concentrating on his partner too much to take any notice of the news.
You may also want to watch:
“I was surprised,” said Kirsty. “We were over the moon – it’s quite special being born on the same day as a future king. It makes it extra special.
“Every year when it’s her birthday we can tell her and are going to make a box full of [newspaper] clippings for her on everything.
- 1 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 2 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 3 Business owners are asking 'has the Government done enough to help?'
- 4 Peninsula League season could be over
- 5 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 6 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 How the Beeching Report signalled the end of the line for many local railways
“She’s beautiful – absolutely tiny, but gorgeous.”