Birth date’s a royal coincidence!
- Credit: Archant
SLEEPING peacefully, Sidmouth’s newest resident Chloe Woolley is blissfully unaware that she shares her birthday with the future King of
Little Chloe was born at the Royal Devon & Exeter Hosptial at 8.10pm on Monday, weighing 6lb 3oz – and her delighted parents had been totally oblivious to the national frenzy over events unfolding in London.
Mum Kirsty Anderson, 23, of Baker Close, did not know of the arrival of the royal baby, Prince George, until after her little bundle of joy had entered the world. She had gone into hosptial at 8am.
Dad Luke Woolley, 25, had no idea either, as he was concentrating on his partner too much to take any notice of the news.
You may also want to watch:
“I was surprised,” said Kirsty. “We were over the moon – it’s quite special being born on the same day as a future king. It makes it extra special.
“Every year when it’s her birthday we can tell her and are going to make a box full of [newspaper] clippings for her on everything.
- 1 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 2 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 3 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 4 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 5 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 6 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 7 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 8 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 9 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 10 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
“She’s beautiful – absolutely tiny, but gorgeous.”