Body found in search for missing Daniel Chambers
- Credit: Archant
Police confirm a body has been found today (Saturday) in the search for missing Daniel Chambers.
Police searching for missing Tipton St John teenager Daniel Chambers, 15, have located the body of a man today (Saturday).
The body was found in a field near Tipton St John around 11.35am during a police search for Daniel, who was last seen on Wednesday morning.
Formal identification is yet to be carried out but Daniel’s family has been informed.
A Devon and Cornwall spokeswoman said a forensic post mortem would take place in a few days.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are carrying out enquiries to establish the circumstances of the death but it is not being treated as suspicious at this time.
Police officers had spent days searching the area after Daniel went missing, including divers in the River Otter
- 1 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 2 Safety, security and sustainability at Sidmouth Town
- 3 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 4 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 5 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 6 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 7 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 8 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
Check back for more as we have it.