Body Shop fundraiser for Sidmouth mini-bus campaign
Make-up demo by consultant Sam at Methodist church hall
ANOTHER great fundraising idea to help Sidmouth Living With Cancer’s mini-bus appeal, is in the final stages of planning.
Body Shop consultant Sam Nicholls, who runs Sidmouth Antique Centre in All Saints Road, Sidmouth, is organising a Body Shop fundraising evening in aid of the cancer charity for Thursday, October 21, from 7.30pm at Sidmouth Methodist Church hall.
“I will do a make-up demonstration and there will be a prize draw and I am offering the chance to win a free facial for the winner and a friend in their own home,” said Sam, pictured.
There will be men’s as well as women’s products available and the chance for people to do some early Christmas shopping with hampers and gift sets available to order as well as other items from catalogues that will be there on the night.
You may also want to watch:
“I would like to raise at least �500 for the campaign,” said Sam, who can be contacted on 07766502243 for information about Body Shop.
Tickets for Sam’s fundraiser are �3.50 to include a glass of wine and nibbles. You will be able to hear how SLWC’s mini-bus appeal is progressing as Campaign 2010 reaches its final stages.
- 1 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 2 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 3 Plans for restart of operations for Sidmouth Voluntary Services
- 4 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 5 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 6 Sidmouth Girls Rugby
- 7 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 8 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 9 Young gardeners enjoy seeing the early fruits of their labour
- 10 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
Other campaign news: The Original Factory Shop, High Street, has raised �114.75 for Campaign 2010 through a staff-run prize draw for shoppers.
There are just a few tickets left for next Thursday’s Branscombe Variety Night (September 30) in aid of SLWC. Call Branscombe Post Office (01297) 680225.