Booklet to help leaseholders
A SIDFORD woman is among East Devon District Council leaseholders to help with the production of a new home owner s handbook.
A SIDFORD woman is among East Devon District Council leaseholders to help with the production of a new home owner's handbook.
By listening to its customers, the council's Housing Business Unit took on board suggestions made before releasing the booklet, which provides council leaseholders with useful information about their lease, the property they live in and the services provided by EDDC as the freeholder.
Patricia Worth, of Orchard Close, Sidford, helped with the booklet's development.
She said: "I have already found the booklet useful.
You may also want to watch:
"When a burst pipe recently flooded my kitchen, I was able to find out who was responsible for repairing a damaged wall."
Mrs Worth is pictured with Graham Symington, EDDC's housing asset and business development officer.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 7 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 10 Mighty Greens conquer Plym Trail marathon