Bradfords choose Sidmouth to showcase range
Sidmouth Bradfords to launch new kitchen and bathroom showrooms with open evenings
THE Sidmouth branch of Bradfords builders’ merchants has been chosen to launch its innovative new kitchen and bathroom showrooms.
The company has, said its commercial director Peter Hoole, chosen Sidmouth as the first branch to get the range because the site, off Alexandria Road, needs refurbishing.
To showcase the new showroom, cheese and wine open evenings have been planned at Sidmouth – for trade only on Wednesday, August 31, and for customers on Wednesday, September 7.
At these there will be the chance to win �500 off a kitchen or bathroom of their choice.
You may also want to watch:
Showroom manager Neil Davies has been with the branch for 25 years. He said: “It is very exciting, the showroom is amazing.”
Colleague and kitchen/bathroom designer Richard Collin added: “There is nothing like it in the south west of this high standard. We have a lot of exciting products other companies don’t have.”
- 1 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 2 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 3 'I feel that front line workers should be vaccinated as soon as possible'
- 4 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 5 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 6 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 7 'We are passionate about involving young people in planning'
- 8 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 9 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 10 Tar Barrel Night paintings will help keep the event rolling
For more information on the open evenings call (01395) 578151.
Bradfords, which was established in 1770, will roll out the new range across 10 of its 27 branches in the region.