Bradfords choose Sidmouth to showcase range
Sidmouth Bradfords to launch new kitchen and bathroom showrooms with open evenings
THE Sidmouth branch of Bradfords builders’ merchants has been chosen to launch its innovative new kitchen and bathroom showrooms.
The company has, said its commercial director Peter Hoole, chosen Sidmouth as the first branch to get the range because the site, off Alexandria Road, needs refurbishing.
To showcase the new showroom, cheese and wine open evenings have been planned at Sidmouth – for trade only on Wednesday, August 31, and for customers on Wednesday, September 7.
At these there will be the chance to win �500 off a kitchen or bathroom of their choice.
You may also want to watch:
Showroom manager Neil Davies has been with the branch for 25 years. He said: “It is very exciting, the showroom is amazing.”
Colleague and kitchen/bathroom designer Richard Collin added: “There is nothing like it in the south west of this high standard. We have a lot of exciting products other companies don’t have.”
- 1 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 2 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 3 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 4 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 7 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 8 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Sidmouth undone by powerful St Austell performance
For more information on the open evenings call (01395) 578151.
Bradfords, which was established in 1770, will roll out the new range across 10 of its 27 branches in the region.