Branscombe craft fairs re-start on Sunday
First craft fair of the year opens at Branscombe village hall on Sunday
THIS Sunday sees the first craft fair of the year at Branscombe village hall.
The craft fairs, organised by Jean Clarke of Newton Poppleford, have been running in Branscombe for 20 years.
On from 10am to 4pm on Sunday, April 15, there will be handmade items produced by people from Devon and Dorset.
Products on sale include knitted items, wood turning, cards, jewellery, felt work and a cake stall.
You may also want to watch:
There are a few tables still available to rent for �15. Contact Jean on 01395 568815.
- 1 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 2 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 3 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 4 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 7 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 8 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 9 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 10 Sidmouth undone by powerful St Austell performance