Branscombe craft fairs re-start on Sunday
First craft fair of the year opens at Branscombe village hall on Sunday
THIS Sunday sees the first craft fair of the year at Branscombe village hall.
The craft fairs, organised by Jean Clarke of Newton Poppleford, have been running in Branscombe for 20 years.
On from 10am to 4pm on Sunday, April 15, there will be handmade items produced by people from Devon and Dorset.
Products on sale include knitted items, wood turning, cards, jewellery, felt work and a cake stall.
You may also want to watch:
There are a few tables still available to rent for �15. Contact Jean on 01395 568815.
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 3 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 4 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 5 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 6 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 7 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 8 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 9 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 10 Claire leaves political spotlight