Branscombe friends hope to raise £1,000 through colourful obstacle race
- Credit: Archant
The group is looking to raise the total to split between Help for Heroes and Branscombe village play park.
A group of friends are taking on a colourful obstacle challenge to raise money for a pair of causes.
Abi Fuell, Tina Salter, Nicola Bullock, Jo Gibbons and Andrea Bass from Branscombe are trying to raise £1,000 to split between Help for Heroes and the village play park.
They are preparing to take on the 5km colour obstacle rush race at Exeter Racecourse on July 22.
Participants will have to take on 20 obstacles and through the multiple colour and music zones
You may also want to watch:
Abi said: “We decided to split to the money we raise for the village play park as the village children and visitors use the play area a lot.”
To donate, visit their Crowdfunding page https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/abigail-fuell
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 7 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 8 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 9 New exhibition features Sidmouth view
- 10 Sidmouth in Bloom seating project full of civic pride