BRANSCOMBE: The Masons Arms is hosting a quiz night on Sunday, July 18 at 6pm to raise funds for ovarian, breast and cervical cancer research. Entry is �1 per team member.
BRANSCOMBE: Branscombe WI is hosting a talk called Chiropractics and Sunflowers by Richard Stenning of the Chiropractic Health Centre, Axminster on Tuesday, July 13 at 7.30pm in Branscombe Village Hall. Entry for non-members �4.
BRANSCOMBE: St Winifred’s Church is hosting a concert on Saturday, July 17. It will feature choirs, solo singers, handbell ringers, instrumentalists and readings. Wine and soft drinks will be served. Entry is free but there will be a retiring collection in aid of the church toilet fund.
BRANSCOMBE: Branscombe Players are holding a coffee morning on Saturday, July 10, 10am-noon. Stalls selling cakes, bric-a-brac, books and nearly new clothing. There will be a raffle and tombola and a display of old photographs of Branscombe.
BRANSCOMBE: Branscombe Parish Council has supported a planning application for the construction of a single-storey rear garden room extension incorporating a balcony at Ivybank Cottage in the village. This was on the condition that East Devon District Council is aware that the balcony will overlook the neighbouring properties.
You may also want to watch:
BRANSCOMBE: Branscombe Primary School’s summer play Cinderella takes place in the village hall on Thursday, July 15 at 2pm. It is based on Roald Dahl’s Revolting Rhymes version of the classic fairytale.
BRANSCOMBE: Branscombe Primary School’s summer fair takes place on Saturday, July 17 from 11am-1pm. There will be a barbecue, stalls run by pupils, cakes, face painting, games, a tombola and raffle with prizes. In aid of PTA funds. PTA treasurer Angie Reid said: “Lots of local companies have donated prizes, which we are grateful for.”
- 1 Making the most of our daily walks by the sea
- 2 Sidmouth musician to host 24hr virtual open mic for cancer charity
- 3 Diamonds are forever - Devon Communities Together launches 60th anniversary campaign
- 4 Speed limit trial will pave the way for safer Devon roads
- 5 Boohoo’s purchase of Arcadia group brands could provide a massive benefit for the High Street
- 6 Sidmouth Cricket Club building new partnerships
- 7 If you want something sorted then you better call Sal
- 8 Young people welcome to ‘Youthie’ on Zoom
- 9 It will be good to see Sidmouth town centre 'bustling again'
- 10 Business employment charity needs helping boost to continue