Branscombe Parish Council against extension
BRANSCOMBE Parish Councillors decided not to support a planning application for a two storey extension at Waveney, 4 The Square, Branscombe, at their council meeting on Wednesday, November 26 for the following reasons: The garage which is existing on the
BRANSCOMBE Parish Councillors decided not to support a planning application for a two storey extension at Waveney, 4 The Square, Branscombe, at their council meeting on Wednesday, November 26 for the following reasons:
* The garage which is existing on the site is not shown on the plans.
* If the application was approved by EDDC, the frontage of the proposed extension in the Parish Council's opinion would possibly restrict vehicular access to Paizen Lane.
* The proposed extension is over a size not in keeping with the character of the existing cottage in the vicinity.
You may also want to watch:
* If the proposal was to go ahead it would only add to the car parking problems which already exist in the immediate area.
The Parish Council also suggested that a site visit should be undertaken by EDDC councillors.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 5 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 6 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 7 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 8 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98