Branscombe’s beauty rated highly across UK
- Credit: Archant
Branscombe has been ranked as one of the UK’s most beautiful attractions.
Daffodil Hotel has ranked more than 70 of the UK’s most beautiful towns and villages.
The UK’s most beautiful towns and villages were assessed on factors such as number of attractions, beauty spots and mountain ranges, to bring you the ultimate list of picturesque and peaceful places to escape to in 2020 and beyond.
Branscombe was awarded 17th place, with an overall score of 30.10, as a result of its 30 mountains and hills, two heritage spots and two beauty spots. ?
Other Devon locations that ranked highly included Salcombe and Clovelly.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.daffodilhotel.co.uk/most-beautiful-escapes for more information on the UK’s loveliest locations.
- 1 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 2 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 3 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 4 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 5 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 6 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 7 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 8 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 9 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 10 Two superb centuries in Sidbury victory