Branscombe’s beauty rated highly across UK
- Credit: Archant
Branscombe has been ranked as one of the UK’s most beautiful attractions.
Daffodil Hotel has ranked more than 70 of the UK’s most beautiful towns and villages.
The UK’s most beautiful towns and villages were assessed on factors such as number of attractions, beauty spots and mountain ranges, to bring you the ultimate list of picturesque and peaceful places to escape to in 2020 and beyond.
Branscombe was awarded 17th place, with an overall score of 30.10, as a result of its 30 mountains and hills, two heritage spots and two beauty spots. ?
Other Devon locations that ranked highly included Salcombe and Clovelly.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.daffodilhotel.co.uk/most-beautiful-escapes for more information on the UK’s loveliest locations.
- 1 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Football in support of mental health
- 6 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 7 Ottery St Mary Silver Band 'Centenary+1' fundraiser launched
- 8 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 9 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 10 East Devon author launches satirical book