Break-in at West Hill Royal British Legion
- Credit: Archant
Police appeal for information after entry was forced through front door
Police are appealing for information after a break-in at West Hill Royal British Legion.
The culprits forced entry into the School Lane building via the front door at around 3.20am on Thursday, August 18, activating the alarm.
Police say the door was damaged but they do not believe anything was stolen from the premises.
Sergeant Pete Boorn of Ottery St Mary neighbourhood police team said: “The investigation is ongoing and forensic work is being done.”
You may also want to watch:
He encouraged people to always report any break-ins or incidents to police.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police by e-mailing email@example.com or calling 101 quoting the reference: CR:057530/16.
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 3 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 4 Can you help Ottery become plastic free?
- 5 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 6 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 7 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 8 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 9 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 10 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution