Break-in at West Hill Royal British Legion
- Credit: Archant
Police appeal for information after entry was forced through front door
Police are appealing for information after a break-in at West Hill Royal British Legion.
The culprits forced entry into the School Lane building via the front door at around 3.20am on Thursday, August 18, activating the alarm.
Police say the door was damaged but they do not believe anything was stolen from the premises.
Sergeant Pete Boorn of Ottery St Mary neighbourhood police team said: “The investigation is ongoing and forensic work is being done.”
You may also want to watch:
He encouraged people to always report any break-ins or incidents to police.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police by e-mailing email@example.com or calling 101 quoting the reference: CR:057530/16.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 3 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 4 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 5 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 6 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 7 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 8 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 9 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 10 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown