Bride: The Wedding Show returns to Exeter
- Credit: Archant
Brides and grooms-to-be have been promised a weekend of wedding planning galore when the autumn edition of Bride: The Wedding Show returns to Exeter.
The weekend, on October 13 and 14, will feature more than 170 suppliers, such as Sidmouth Harbour Hotel.
All the components needed to make a perfect day will be on offer – including everything from dresses and cakes to venues and transport. There will be complimentary copies of South West Bride magazine available and goody bags for the first 100 brides through the door, as well as exclusive competitions and the sensational catwalk show.
Milly Gooding, Sidmouth Harbour Hotel’s conference and events supervisor, said: “This is our third year exhibiting at Bride: The Wedding Show and we are really looking forward to it.
“The previous year was hugely successful for us and the show pulls in a fantastic crowd, with lots of hopeful brides and grooms.”
You may also want to watch:
Visit bridethewedding show.co.uk/wedding-show/exeter
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 5 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 6 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 7 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 8 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open