Bride: The Wedding Show returns to Westpoint Exeter this spring
- Credit: Archant
Bride: The Wedding Show returns to Westpoint Exeter for its second spring edition from March 24-25.
Organised by the team behind Herald sister publication South West Bride Magazine, the event will feature a host of local wedding suppliers, including bridalwear boutiques, menswear suppliers, florists, photographers, venues, stationers and more.
The Sidmouth Harbour Hotel is a returning exhibitor, set to present its sensational services as a wedding venue.
Cassie Middleton, the hotels’ wedding and events manager said: “This is our third year exhibiting at Bride: The Wedding Show and we are really looking forward to it.
“The show pulls in a fantastic crowd, with lots of hopeful brides and grooms. They all comment on how good the show is, and how there is such an array of suppliers that really do make a wedding day unique.”
You may also want to watch:
The first 100 brides through the door on both days of the event will receive a goody bag containing products, samples and vouchers from the show’s suppliers. There will also be discounts, show-exclusive offers, and amazing competitions to enter – including the opportunity to win a luxury honeymoon to Mexico courtesy of Thomas Cook and AM Resorts.
A spectacular schedule of musical entertainment is set to thrill visitors on the café stage, with bands such as Double A & The Bay poised to dazzle audiences with their performances. And the entertainment doesn’t stop there; the sensational catwalk show – considered the best in the business – will parade the latest fashions in wedding wear at three times daily (11.30am, 1.15pm and 3pm).
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 5 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Claire leaves political spotlight
Bride: The Wedding Show at Westpoint Exeter runs from March 24-25 (10am to 4pm). Advance tickets are £5 each or £15 for a group of four (booking fees apply). Tickets are £7.50 each on the day.
For more information visit www.bridetheweddingshow.co.uk