Buddhist nun to run Sidmouth meditation classes
Sidmouth meditation classes will teach relaxation at Kennaway House
MEDITATION classes with a Buddhist nun will start at Kennaway House, Sidmouth, next week.
Kelsang Chonyi, pictured, will hold three Thursday sessions – May 5, 12 and 19 – from 7pm to 8.30pm to teach the art of relaxation, take the stress out of relationships at home and work, and being more confident.
Classes are �4.50 each if paid for in advance or �5.50 each.
Kelsang Chonyi from Exeter’s Buddhist Centre, said: “There are many different types of meditation. Each evening involves guided meditation and a talk to explain understand one’s own mind and using it in a positive way to help people deal with daily challenges.”
You may also want to watch:
More information from her at (01392) 490058 or www.meditationinexeter.org.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 5 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 6 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 7 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 8 Ottery has gone 'above and beyond' during this difficult time
- 9 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of
- 10 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites