Buddhist nun to run Sidmouth meditation classes
Sidmouth meditation classes will teach relaxation at Kennaway House
MEDITATION classes with a Buddhist nun will start at Kennaway House, Sidmouth, next week.
Kelsang Chonyi, pictured, will hold three Thursday sessions – May 5, 12 and 19 – from 7pm to 8.30pm to teach the art of relaxation, take the stress out of relationships at home and work, and being more confident.
Classes are �4.50 each if paid for in advance or �5.50 each.
Kelsang Chonyi from Exeter’s Buddhist Centre, said: “There are many different types of meditation. Each evening involves guided meditation and a talk to explain understand one’s own mind and using it in a positive way to help people deal with daily challenges.”
You may also want to watch:
More information from her at (01392) 490058 or www.meditationinexeter.org.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 4 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels
- 5 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 6 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 7 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 8 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 9 Major road repair scheme will reduce patching
- 10 High scoring in the Sidmouth Stablefords