Buddhist nun to run Sidmouth meditation classes
Sidmouth meditation classes will teach relaxation at Kennaway House
MEDITATION classes with a Buddhist nun will start at Kennaway House, Sidmouth, next week.
Kelsang Chonyi, pictured, will hold three Thursday sessions – May 5, 12 and 19 – from 7pm to 8.30pm to teach the art of relaxation, take the stress out of relationships at home and work, and being more confident.
Classes are �4.50 each if paid for in advance or �5.50 each.
Kelsang Chonyi from Exeter’s Buddhist Centre, said: “There are many different types of meditation. Each evening involves guided meditation and a talk to explain understand one’s own mind and using it in a positive way to help people deal with daily challenges.”
You may also want to watch:
More information from her at (01392) 490058 or www.meditationinexeter.org.
- 1 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 2 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 3 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 4 Sidmouth Toy & Model Museum is a hit with Toto
- 5 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 6 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 7 Cricket ground will be transformed into festival car park
- 8 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 9 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 10 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary