Budleigh choir CD helps Devon Air Ambulance
Male voice choir raises �664 for air ambulance with new CD
A CHOIR’S latest CD has raised �664.00 for Devon Air Ambulance.
Since the launch of its latest CD, Budleigh Salterton Male Voice Choir has raised this impressive amount for DAAT – and that is just the start.
Choir member, Stan Browning, is pictured with Chrissie Peel, retail manager for DAAT.
He said: “CD’s are still on sale at all our concerts throughout the year, and also through our website: www.budleighmvc.co.uk, and from any choir member.”
You may also want to watch:
Costing �5 each, �1 from each sale is donated to DAAT.
“So,” said Stan “as well as getting a great-sounding CD, buyers are also helping this very worthwhile charity in its essential work.”
- 1 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 2 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 3 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 4 Gold award success for Sidmouth and 'outstanding' community projects praised by South West In Bloom
- 5 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 6 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 7 Read all about it! Toto pays a visit to the bookshop
- 8 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Woman flown to hospital after fall