Budleigh choir CD helps Devon Air Ambulance
Male voice choir raises �664 for air ambulance with new CD
A CHOIR’S latest CD has raised �664.00 for Devon Air Ambulance.
Since the launch of its latest CD, Budleigh Salterton Male Voice Choir has raised this impressive amount for DAAT – and that is just the start.
Choir member, Stan Browning, is pictured with Chrissie Peel, retail manager for DAAT.
He said: “CD’s are still on sale at all our concerts throughout the year, and also through our website: www.budleighmvc.co.uk, and from any choir member.”
You may also want to watch:
Costing �5 each, �1 from each sale is donated to DAAT.
“So,” said Stan “as well as getting a great-sounding CD, buyers are also helping this very worthwhile charity in its essential work.”
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 5 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 8 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 9 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman